I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (該怎麽辦呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (別擔心,我來幫妳。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知該怎麽辦才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我壹個人決定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎麽辦?)
我該怎麽辦?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “計劃做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我該怎麽辦?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松點兒,我會幫助妳的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
這下可麻煩了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我們不能按時完成計劃了。)
We are in trouble. (這下可麻煩了。)
We're in big trouble. *進壹步強調不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻煩。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻煩的事情,苦戰”。
Do you like the new computer system? (妳喜歡這種新計算機系統嗎?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜歡,它很費勁。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的說法。
It's a lot of trouble.
這真是個難題。
★★更多英語口語句子:/s/blog_653ecf9101018wnb.html